Saturday, May 16, 2009

Transmundane Award II ( I won! )

Red 2: "There's too many of them!"
_________________________________

Good news, I just won my second Transmundane Award. (Thank you, MC)

My first award was about Mr. Sulu and his attraction to Tim Hardaway, and now I have to thank Mr. Jeff Foxworthy for making his Beef Jerky. (That still sounds strange.)

On a side note, I was talking about this with coworkers.

I asked, “Guess which famous comedian has his own beef jerky?”

Right off the bat, someone answered, “Jeff Foxworthy!”

I asked him how did he know that from the first try.

“It just seems like something he'd sell.”

Other people have discovered the power of his Beef Jerky Goodness too.

I have a question; Do you gain some of Foxworthy's powers when you eat his beef jerky? What exactly are his powers? Tell the same joke over and over again? Being unfunny?

Word

2 comments:

MC said...

Well, if it is as bad as you suspect, perhaps you will get some of that Foxworthy loot in a class action lawsuit.

Semaj said...

That would be very nice indeed.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47