Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Bike

Anyone that wanted to know what my bicycle looks like, this is same exact model that I have.

Check out the specs here on the official page.

It is a Trek 7000 and it is a very good looking bike. I've gotten a lot of positive responses about it.

Few things about it

~It has a nice silver/black paint job.

~It is a Hybrid Bike. Meaning it has characteristics of both Mountain Bikes and Road Bikes. I can get more speed out of Hybrid bikes on the open road than Mountain Bikes, but I don't have the speed of road bikes. I can explore some off road trails.

~Hybrid Bikes are the Red Mages of bikes. Here's a video on the subject.

~The bike is very light compared to my old mountain bike.

Given I've had department store bikes all my life, this is the best non-department bike I've ever had.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47