Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Name is Earl=My name is canceled

Bye Bye, Earl

My Name is Earl has been canceled. NBC continues to make stupid mistakes. Hey, I wasn’t a regular watcher, but I loved this show and you can’t go wrong with Jaime Pressly. It feels like a Kevin Smith show.

Anyway all that’s gone. But, this is coming from the same Network that feels the need to give Jay Leno the 10PM slot.

Maybe, Jason Lee can pray to Xenu to bring the show back.

Check out what the creator of the show had to say.

(("It’s hard to be too upset about being thrown off the Titanic."))

((Garcia found out NBC no longer wanted his series during a phone call with Jeff Ingold, executive vice president of comedy programming -- just 30 minutes before NBC released its schedule to the media.))

NBC, you might be the new FOX. At least they gave Prison Break a proper ending.

2 comments:

MC said...

But the team at Prison Break even said they didn't think they could have done a fifth season even with a greenlight. And I agree.

But there have been a lot of stupid cancellations as of late.

Semaj said...

Yeah, there wasnt much more they could have done, but listening to that podcast you're on, I think some shows got the short shaft as far as series finales go.

Heck, even Alf got screwed.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47