Friday, May 29, 2009

They keep coming

This is a great list from (Apoliticus) and they cover People who just will not go away

I pretty much agree with their list, but I wanted to add my 2 cents to it. Here are a few on the list.

Dick Cheney: Man, Dick just won’t shut up. He’s doing all the interviews he can to bash Obama. I liked him better when he was hiding in the shrubs during news conferences or shooting his best friend in the face. (With a gun, keep your minds out of the gutter.)

Bill Clinton: Give him this: He’s not in the news anymore banging 1s and 4s right?

David Hasselhoff: Makes me wish I had a drop of ‘Red Matter’ to create a black hole and so I could throw the Hoff inside. (There, a Trek reference!)

Paris Hilton: It is time for her to go away. At least Lindsay Lohan makes it interesting. (What is messa sayin?) (Yeah, I just did a Jar-Jar reference)

Gene Simmons: I don’t like KISS and I hate Mr. Simmons even more. He’s had more than one reality show and that’s too many. Mr. Simmons, KISS didn’t create the universe, so stop acting like it.

Octomom: Go away!

Sarah Palin and family: I have to disagree. The whole Palin saga is great entertainment. It is like watching a car wreck involving a train and an airplane.

Joe The Plumber: He claims he left the GOP. I think it is funny because he was poster boy for the election. Remember when people were asking him to run for office?

I'd add one more person on the list. The Progressive Auto Insurance woman “Flo”: She annoys me to no end.

Progressive my !@$

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47