Thursday, May 14, 2009

Janeane Garofalo 1/Fox 0


Janeane Garofalo gets ambushed and does a great job defending herself.

I'd be the first one to say that I'm not a huge fan of Garofalo. I've always found her to be too serious too far to the left for my taste. She's like the female version of Sean Penn. But, damn did she defend herself well in the video in the link.

I've noticed Fox does a lot of these ambush interviews against liberals, but not so much with the right. I bet the Fox producer thought he'd get a Rose moment out of Garofalo, but that simply didn't happen. She was very calm in her responses.

Then, there's Greta Van Susteren. She has no room to talk considering her association with a certain Space Church.

I never thought I'd say this but: Well done, Janeane.

3 comments:

Mayren said...

Thanks for that Garafalo vid. I like her and i'm happen she can "man-up" when pushed into a corner.

MC said...

I love the fact that one division of Fox is paying her weekly while the other is trying to destroy her.

Semaj said...

Mayren: She seems to maintain her composure and that's something I couldn't do.

MC: I never thought about that, but you're right. that's just strange.

I wish they'd point that out. (We're working for the same company)

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47