Thursday, May 07, 2009

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~I generally don’t like talking about my work in the blog because I loathe it so much, but I found this entertaining. Some people I work with started a company kickball team and wanted to call themselves “Balls Deep”. I you and I know that it means something very dirty, but they could get away with it because of the kickball connection. They learned someone was going to call their team “Balls Deep”. So what did they do they renamed it “Balls Deeper”.

Naturally, the person clearing the kickball names didn’t let them have the name. (Funny enough it is a woman and she does a google search on the names. Envision her shock when Balls Deep came up.)

So, they decided to rename the team my real name. I’m not even on the damn team or want anything to do with the team.

~Best Ghostbusters Prank EVER: Some very clever students decided to dress up like the Ghostbusters and bust a ghost. Simply amazing...

My only problem is most of these young kids have no idea what the Ghostbusters is about. They don't know much about Busting Ghost. Some probably know about it.

~Here's a strange Ghostbusters mash up with that woman talking about her stupid Milkshake. It fits pretty good.

~Whoopi Calls out Sherri: I really like Whoopi and she even gets more points here for calling Sherri Shepherd out. Sherri talks about eating chips out a garbage can and Whoopi calls BS. Sherri makes a lame joke and the seasoned Whoopi calls it like she sees it. Sherri's reaction is priceless.

Hey, perhaps Sherri does eat potato chips out of the garbage. I see a cool Potato Chips ad in the making. “If Sherri Shepherd can eat these chips out of a trash can, you can get yourself a bag.”

I have can't find any reason for Shepherd to be on the show. She serves no purpose other than to make stupid comments like the Earth is flat. What about her Jesus comment? Even most religious people know many things predated Christianity.

2 comments:

MC said...

Sherri Shepherd is on the show to contrast and at times back up Elisabeth Hasselback. Aside from those really really dumb days, most of the time she is also going at her conservative colleague.

Semaj said...

Okay, that clears it up. Now I read she was a comedian too? Is that right? I've never seen her crack a funny joke.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47