Saturday, May 09, 2009

Twitter: This pretty much sums up Twitter for me.

Twitter: This pretty much sums up Twitter for me.

Head over to Pop Culture and check out this post and video about twitter. Micro-blogging isn’t my thing. Who knows maybe you'll see me doing a tweet, but not likely. It just feels like Blogger, MySpace and Facebook all had an orgy and this was horrible child that came out.

It just feels like twitter is blogging for the shorter attention span crowd.

Maybe, it’s me being a blogger since 2005 and not liking change and new stuff. Maybe it’s me wanting to always write long drawn out post instead of short snippets.

Here’s another video (Your friend doesn’t care)

The Jonas Brothers Prove they know nothing about Twitter…

Trouble with Twitter: I like this video too.

2 comments:

Mayren said...

i don't twitter either. i don't see the point. i would rather blog. i also facebook but rarely.

Semaj said...

I have a myspace that I never use, but I do have a facebook that I haven't quite figured why people have either one. (I use Facebook more)

But Twitter is this new fad that perplexes me

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47