Sunday, July 06, 2008

Lollipop Cover (Rock version)

Lollipop Cover (Rock version)

Every time I turn on my damn car stereo, I hear this song. I hate the actual song, but this version is catchy. These guys, Dave Days, did a good job with the song. It's like a parody/remake. I wouldn’t call it groundbreaking, but still entertaining

By the way, he has a myspace too.

Note: I wonder if a chick would get mad if I told her,

You know I like to touch
Ya lovely lady lumps

Call me so I can
Get it juicy for you

Original (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIG1Vr0h_aE&feature=related) Btw, this version is longer than the radio version about a minute.

You can read the award winning lyrics here. After reading the lyrics, I found the song is much dirty than I thought it was.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47