Thursday, July 31, 2008

Powers Returns?

Austin Powers 4 (I thought that was the Love Guru)

After Mike Myers disappeared from acting in a live action movie for years and his failure with the Love Guru, I thought this guy would go back into hiding again. But, slash film is reporting that Mike Myers is working on Austin Powers 4. Part three was really not that funny and I can’t see the next being that good. I’ve been wrong before.

This is probably a better question than (What does God need with a starship?)

Does the world really need another Austin Powers movie?

Didn’t we already get one in spirit with the Love Guru?

Then again, this might be interesting if they do take the movie in another direction, as Myers has stated.

2 comments:

MC said...

Well, I'd likely watch it.

Semaj said...

I'll probably watch it too. But, I'd rather see a Wayne's World III than a Powers IV.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47