Sunday, July 13, 2008

Strip Club vs. White Castle

I was caught in the rain while walking through the city. The rain and wind was so strong that it broke my small umbrella. I needed to take cover and I needed to do it quickly because the lightening was coming down strong.

I had two choices to take refuge. A White Castle and a strip club. While I would have been completely happy with drying off in the strip club, my wallet would have hurt because of it. So, I went for the White Castle, sadly there were no naked chicks with dollar bills shoved up their underwear to be seen.

What I got instead was a bald homeless man that stunk to high heaven. I mean this was Hobo Power to the 20s. I got some chicken rings and I didn’t want to eat them after smelling his funk. Damn, I’m still pissed about that. (It’s the kind of funk that makes you angry and ruins your day.)

What was funny was that the Homeless man thought the lady at the counter cheated him out of 3 cents. He started arguing with the woman, whom was about to cuss him out, and he started to raise his voice. I came very close to stepping in, but I didn’t want him in my face, so I took a few steps back. (When you’re homeless, I guess every cent counts.)

I thought, Dude, you smell like super-ass, you got her back if she stiffed you. Really, you’ve punished us all.

I should have ducked into the strip club instead. Naked strippers always trump funky angry bums.

Damn it…

Just for reference, this would have been the strip club I would have dived into.

2 comments:

PJ said...

What's this White Castle? Some kind of cheesy restaurant?

Semaj said...

White Castle is a 24hr place that serves square burgers that make you shit five hours later (I'm not making this up.)

You can only get White Castle in the Northeastern part of the US, and Tenn and Kentucky.

People in southeast have a company similar called Krystal Restaurants that also sells square burgers.

(BTW, WC is a great place for stoners and bums to hang out)

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47