Saturday, May 12, 2007

Save Paris

Free Paris? How about we don't.

I swear FOX news can't get enough of Paris Hilton. Every time I turn to that damn channel, I see Paris Hilton on there. Shouldn't FOX news be doing other more important things, like making shit up about the Democrats?

Anyway, when I saw this video, I got a little chuckle out of it. Question: Who is playing the Christina Aguilera song in the background? If it is Paris and her mom, does that seem like the right song to play while they're crying?

Remember, every time a rich person goes to jail, an angel get its wings.

On the third video, Cheryl Burke doesn't seem to like Paris too much. I think I am going to really like Cheryl Burke. She can teach me to dance anytime.

I guess this means we won't get another sex tape or pop album from her for 40 days...Free at last

2 comments:

MC said...

Well, I will say this. Paris Hilton is more intelligent and entertaining than Bill O'Reilly.

Semaj said...

I agree, everyday with Paris is a new chapter, O'Reilly is just annoying and boring. (Somehow. he's able to pull off both of them.)

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47