Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Random Thoughts VR mode

Random Thoughts

~I'm taking one Summer class, but I'm considering taking another one on May 14 too. Here's the problem, there are not that many classes that I need for my degree that are currently on the summer schedule.

~Well, it looks like another version of Iron Man's suit has shown up on the Net. I for one really like it.

~Looks like there's going to be some major changes in the works for LOST in the coming weeks. Some characters we've grown to love won't make it past the season finale. It would appear that the Origins of the the Others will be revealed too. As always, some of these won't be 100% true.

~For the past three weeks, I haven't been myself. I've been more moody and lashing out at everyone around me. I need to find some way getting that 'drive' back.

~We are VR Troopers! Yes, the poor man's Power Rangers.

~Speaking of VR Troopers, I always had a huge crush on Sarah Brown from that show. She also showed up on Power Rangers for three episodes as a completely different character. Looking up info on her, I found out she was released from the show Cold Case from some reason, and her first movie role was in the dreadful Big Momma's House 2.

~Spiderman 3 is busting asses around the world, but we'll have to see how it is received here...

~I've been drinking that new Vault Red Blitz, and I love it. It taste like a melted red slushie.This guy seems a little too happy, doesn't he?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He must be licking his iguana like Homer did :)

The suit does look nice, but i expected a more matty finish, a superhero who shines like that would be spotted more easily, and i always assumed from the comic and cartoons, it would be, not a really darker red, but a darker finish of the metal

Semaj said...

Lol, "gotta love those toxins from those lizards."

You're right, the shine might be too much. I notice his first version of the suit is completely black and a little rounder.

We may end up seeing his 'War Machine' suit, which is the one I like the best.

Anonymous said...

I still recall his wall of suits from the animated series, that would be so awesome if they showed it in the movie.

Semaj said...

I even think they're setting up a spin off franchise with Terrence Howard as War Machine later.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47