Monday, May 21, 2007

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~Guys, stop looking at women’s breasts, because this might happen to the Ladies.

~I will be working with some other bloggers on a blog about pop culture. I’ll let you know when the page is ready to go and give you a link. I think it will be very interesting.

~Who knew I'm one of the few pages on Google that has a 'How to dance like a slut' post? It frightens and amazes me at the same time. Checking my stats, some did a search for it. I hop they found the video entertaining.

~The Return of Vanilla Coke! I went to a store and discovered that they restocked the shelf with Vanilla Coke. This is one of my favorite drinks, though I will miss Black Cherry Vanilla.

~Check out this truck crashing into an office. It gives a whole new meaning to Drive-thru.

4 comments:

MC said...

I look forward to seeing this new blogging project get off the ground.

Semaj said...

I think it's going to be a lot of fun.

Becca said...

Hooray Vanilla Coke is back!

Semaj said...

I love that coke, and its good to see it back

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47