Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Rambo IV

John Rambo Returns

http://fjetsam.com/index.php/movies/john-rambo-bloodbath.index.html

Man, I sort of like this new teaser for the new Rambo movie. I’m not sure where you can go after the production and Box Office mess that was Rambo III. I have to wonder if Rambo was caught using performance-enhancing drugs.

Talk about a complete switch around of the plot. I’ve read at least three different storylines during the development of this movie, and the teaser is another one. I wonder if this movie is going to be PG13.

4 comments:

MC said...

I think the teaser makes an R rating very likely if that footage stays.

Semaj said...

I hope so, but you can never tell. I still feel burnt over Die Hard 4 or AVP.

But, you're right there some violent moments in the teaser

Becca said...

There was a Rambo action figure? Cool! Lame figure though!

Semaj said...

You're right, the action figure is pretty lame. Did they have to give sly an oversize upper body?

I believe its based on the Rambo Cartoon show.

I think it was made by the same folks that made the Chuck Norris cartoon action figures.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47