Thursday, May 31, 2007

The other Laura

The son of that mean little woman named Dr. Laura Schlessinger has been getting himself into a little bit of trouble lately. It would appear Deryk Schlessinger also has a picture of himself holding a gun in his mouth. I don't know what's more disturbing, the gun in the mouth or the fact he's shirtless. Here's one of the stories behind this guy, whose mother claims to be a moral person.

Remember, back when dinosaurs roamed the planet, Dr. Laura got into a little trouble herself with a few Photos from her younger days surfacing on the internet. Looking at the photos, I can tell she already supported Bush. (I know low blow.) I can’t believe I saying this, but I think Dr. Laura should keep her clothes on.

It seems like history is repeating itself. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, especially when it’s a crab apple tree. Again, I’ll say nothing good comes from Myspace.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Everyone knew that Dr. Laura's son would grow up to be a creep. Then again that's what you get when your mother thinks she's a psychologist when her degree is really in physiology, she's nothing more than a glorified gym teacher.

Semaj said...

Yep, most people don't know that about her. I also heard she would brag about her boy on the show, calling him a brave man.

I'm still shocked people actually call her show for advice.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47