Sunday, May 20, 2007

William Shatner Woo

Shatner realizing that he pressed more than Ctrl/Alt/Delete.

William Shatner drives a race car and he yells out, “Whooo.”

What the hell is Shatner on? Perhaps if he used a little bit more Wooo energy in directing, he would have made a better Star Trek V. William Shatner is officially a redneck. The Shatner is one crazy man.

I really think he should have walked around the rest of the third season dressed in Native American gear. It would have certainly improved the mess that was the third season.

______________________________________________

The Vulcan Death Grip: I think pretty much all his co-stars wanted to preform this move on him more than on a few occasions.

4 comments:

Mayren said...

Two words for you -

Denny Crane

live it - love it

Semaj said...

I heard his character on that show was great. I need to Youtube some clips and check it out.

Becca said...

Speaking of Shatner dressed as an Indian... have you ever seen White Comanche? Shatner plays brothers a cowboy and an indian...it's a disturbing movie.

Semaj said...

I've never heard of it. Now, you've gotten me curious. I'll have to see if I can dig this up.

Most of his stuff outside Trek was bad,

Checking Youtube for a trailer...

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47