Monday, May 07, 2007

Robots and Women

New Transformers photos

http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/05/05/45-new-transformers-photos/#more-2441

While I still think this movie will be a mess, there is a chance this movie could be good. Remember, Bay helmed The Rock.

Plus, the story uses elements from the Comic book and TV Storyline, more from the comic book story lines.

Here are a few…

One of my favorite photos…for various reasons.

I could make a dirty joke about ‘checking under the hood’, but I won’t.
__________________________________________________________________ Is this an outtake from Fast and the Furious IV?
__________________________________________________
Only women can be dirty and pull off still being hot...
______________________________________________
Here’s Mr. Bay pretending to be cool in front of the hot lady

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that would have been perfect for a "bounce under my undercarraige joke" i can't believe you held back. lol

paul

Semaj said...

You know, you're right, Paul. I thought about it, and now I think I should have done it.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47