Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The worst movies of the year


The worst movies of the year were announced.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/30/film.razzies.ap/index.html

Comment: There were any surprises there; here are my top five worst movies of 05…

My top five worst movies of 2005

1: Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo: If movies were turds, this one would be the biggest most painful turd ever. Even though I enjoyed the first one, this one is so bad that I can’t even talk about it.

2: Bewitched: Uh, this one should be number 1 for the sheer fact it’s not funny or intelligent. An unnecessary remake and an un-sexy actress combine to make a really bad movie.

3: Guess Who?: Not a bad movie, but my hatred for Kutcher runs so deep that I can’t raise the film above that.

4: Monster-in-Law: Only because, all her f’ing movies are the same. Yet, they still become hits. It’s called the J-Lo Factor, not to be confused with the J-Lo a$$ factor.

5: Bewitched: Only because it sucks that much. I’ve never been more mad at a movie than this crap.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47