Saturday, February 11, 2006

Jazz

One of the coolest characters from the old Transformers show was the character of Jazz. He was voiced by Scatman Crothers, whom had one of the coolest voices on TV. Crothers completed the voice work on the movie before passing away.

One of the coolest things Jazz had was his transforming style. Instead of simply transforming, he would leap down first and then transform. Watch the transforming here
Get other ‘transformations’ here (try it out)

Come on, he was a Porsche. You know he got all the COM numbers from the female Autobots

2 comments:

Jorell said...

Love your site! I loved Transformers when I was a kid, I admit I went to the libary not to long ago and rented some old VHS tapes of the Transformers. later

Semaj said...

My friend lent me the entire season 1 DVD set and watched it over a week. The show is still fun to watch, thanks for stopping by

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47