Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Pamela Anderson, dont make me Defend my horrible state…

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,18362,00.html

Comment: Pamela Anderson hates Kentucky. I hate Kentucky and our Governor, but she just has stupid reasons to boycott this backward state.

((The former Baywatch babe has announced plans to boycott the annual horse race, claiming it's a form of animal cruelty.))

Sorry Pamela, but outside of Louisville, Kentuckians love animals. So much so, that they make love to them. (I know, I’m making fun of all the country folk and it’s not right. So what?)

(("I don't want to support cruelty to animals, whether it's forcing horses to race for our amusement or scalding chickens alive for our plate," Anderson said in a statement released through People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals Tuesday. "It makes me want to avoid Kentucky altogether, which is sad because there are so many great people there."))

Sorry lady, but you should apologize for Barb Wire. Now, that was a cruel way to treat moviegoers.

Okay her body is still nice, but lately her face is beginning to look like this…

Time to stop having facelifts…

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I'm going to watch every race of the Kentucky Derby while eating a bucket of KFC and looking at naked pics of Pam.

Semaj said...

lol, count me in too!

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47