Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Things I hate...

Phrases and words I’m sick of…

~Ain’t: This word separates dumbs and the dumb-nots. I still want to know what this is a contraction of.

~Text Messaging: Just stop, you’re not cool. Just call the person

~MySpace: Every time I hear this horrible word, I want to scream and punch the person who mentioned it. MySpace is for people that are too cool to have a proper blog. Blogger=smart, MySpace =lame

~Emo teens: Mostly Harmless. These kids get on my nerves.

~People who worry about Mad Cow disease: I actually had two friends tell me that they won’t eat beef because they’re afraid of the Mad Cow thing. Okay…

~ “Hey you only live once.”: This is usually said by people who live their lives carelessly. When you confront them about it, they make that stupid statement. It is usually followed by a shrug.

Next time they say it, punch them in the chest, shrug and say, “Hey, you only live once.”

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I dunno, emo girls can be really cute.

wierufhwre said...

Amen to the post and the comment.

Semaj said...

Jeff: Cute, yeah, but that "Everything is depressing in the world" makes me cringe.

Glitch: Thanks, lol. We talked about mySpace today in class and I came down really hard on the site. I had everyone laughing even the people thay own an account.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47