Sunday, February 12, 2006

I had a dream...of ham

I went to sleep, and I dreamed. The dream started out with me entering a restaurant. It wasn’t a franchise one. It was just a normal hole-in-the-wall shop. I went to the counter and looked through the glass case. I saw the most astounding thing in the universe…Brown Sugar baked ham. It was nestled between stacks of honey-baked ham and honey baked turkey.

The rather big looking guy on other side of the counter looked at me. “May I take your order?” he asked in a low voice.

“Yeah, get me a pound of that Brown Sugar Baked Ham,” I said, pointing through the glass. The ham was calling out to me.

Now, this was when I knew I was in the dream world, because for some reason everything went into slow motion. Every hand full he took out went slower and slower, until he was done putting it on the scale.

This was when I woke up. I knew I couldn’t re-dream the whole thing over again. We really need to develop TiVo technology that records dreams.

It’s rather sorry that I dreamed about food, but not hot women. Oh, well, now I’m hungry.

Even though, I want the one in the picture above, this is the one I’m going to end up getting. It’s still all good.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

That must've been a nightmare. A wet dream would involve Honey Baked Ham. *drooool

Semaj said...

I'm still torn which is better. I love them both, but I just love the sweetness of the Brown sugar one

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47