Sunday, February 19, 2006

Roll Bounce

Roll Bounce

This move brought back many memories from my childhood. I was part of one of the last generations that thought it was cool to go to slaking rings. Fond memories came from those rings, something I’ve never had too much of during my messed up childhood.

Roll Bounce is a very lighthearted movie with only one serious scene in the entire movie. The movie is cute and funny without lowering itself. The acting by the child actors was handled pretty well. I actually felt they were friends. It was nice to see an mostly black cast without one shot of a gun or someone dying.

Bow Wow, surprisingly, handles the main role extremely well. He gets some props. Mike Epps and Charles Q. Murphy play hater garbage men that make fun of Bow Wow’s character. I wish there was more of them in the movie, because they’re both funny.

Think of this movie as an extremely better version of You Got Served…with better writing and better acting and…hell it is just better.

Grade B-

The only problem I have with this movie is this: Why is Nick Cannon on the cover of the DVD? He’s barely in the movie, plus he sucks.

4 comments:

wierufhwre said...

Haha, that last pic is awesome.

Semaj said...

I just noticed that it looks kind of funny.

Bradley Herring said...

"Who the f&@# is Nick Cannon?!"

Chappelle's Show? Anyone?

Semaj said...

I almost forgot about that one. But that skit was funny.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47