Tuesday, February 07, 2006

From Justin to Kelly: Kelly hated the movie



If there ever were a terrible musical it would be the American Idol movie From Justin to Kelly.

(("Two words: Contractually obligated!" the first American Idol winner told Time magazine for its issue on newsstands Monday))

Basically she was forced to make this crappy movie. I actually watched like 30 minutes of this movie, and she’s right; it is bad.

(("I knew when I read the script it was going to be real, real bad, but when I won, I signed that piece of paper, and I could not get out of it," said the 23-year-old singer, whose second album, Breakaway, contains four top 10 hits and earned her two Grammy nominations. "Seriously, I never thought I could act, but I knew I could sing. Not to sound cocky, but I can."))

Well, I’m not sure you can sing either. But, then I’ve only bothered to hear one of your songs, it was bad. (I’m seeing a pattern developing here.)
I wonder which movie was worst Glitter or From Justin to Kelly

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Good for Kelly, and good for her that she's still popular despite that Crapfest. Justin? Not so much.

Semaj said...

Whatever happen to Justin. He just faded from the world, Clay and Rubin are still around.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47