Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Spears and Will & Grace (us with Cancellation )

Not a MILF, just a HBPSTHTBAM=Has been pop star that happens to be a mom
I don’t know what she’s doing here, but it looks like fun.
_________________________________________

The American Family Association plans on boycotting da Britney Spears episode on “Will and Grace”.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20060204.WILL04/TPStory/TPEntertainment/

Comment: My question is why? Who cares? For one: Who even watches Will and Grace? Two: It has Britney Spears, so the show will automatically suck (Remember she did Crossroads!) I know you’re mad about the subject matter and all, but come on. Uh, watch something else, like American Idol or The Hallmark Channel, or 7th Heaven (I forgot, it was cancelled.) There’s the Food Network, that shouldn’t offend you.

Relax people TV sucks all round. What we should be doing is simply turning off our TVs, and wasting our time on the Web.

Note: The show Will & Grace Jumped The Shark when they decided to get ‘a very special guest star’ in the form of a has-been pop star as a ratings boost ploy. Hell, not only have they Jumped The Shark, but they leaped over the entire cast of The Little Mermaid.

Note 2: want to know about jumping the shark, read here http://www.answers.com/Jump%20the%20shark

3 comments:

Wally Banners said...

the show has funny lines if you can get over the sad and depressing by-line of story I guess.

Semaj said...

I understand, I'm generally not a fan of sitcoms.

I've seen like half of one of the episodes.

Thanks for stopping by

Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone

I have made a Web site about best soccer goals.

I hope you check it out.

http://motiv84u.com

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47