Sunday, February 26, 2006

Freakazoid!



Back in the day, I used to love the cartoon show Freakazoid. I used to laugh so hard watching that show.

__________________________________

Freakazoid: Please, please, leave me alone. I'll give you anything, anything you want, if you'll just go away. How about the just-written script of Batman IV?
Fan Boy: Plucked it off the internet last night.
Freakazoid: An autographed picture of Stan Lee?
Fan Boy: Who's that?
Freakazoid: No idea. How about your very own Harlan Ellison?

_____________________________________________________

[Guitierrez tries to find Freakazoid's weakness, he pulls a green rock out of his cloak]
Guitierrez: What do you think, Freakazoid, one pound of the purest Kryptonite. Are you feeling weak, Freakazoid? Oh so weak?
Freakazoid: That's Superman's weakness, not mine!
Guitierrez: [pulls out a yellow pad of paper, and holds it in front of Freakazoid's face] Does the yellow hurt your eyes, Freakazoid? Are you in great pain?
Freakazoid: That's Green Lantern!
Guitierrez: Oh, that stupid man at the store!
[throws it down, picks up a glass of water and throws it in Freakazoid's face]
Guitierrez: Are you melting Freakazoid? Melting away?
Freakazoid: Thats the Wicked Witch!
Guitierrez: Look, lets try to speed things along, why don't you just tell me your weakness?
[quick cut to Freakazoid in a cage]
Guitierrez: So, Iron bars electrified with a negative current are your weakness.
Freakazoid: [to self] Dumb, dumb, dumb! Never tell the villain how to trap you in a cage!
Guitierrez: You probably shouldn't have helped us build it, either.
Freakazoid: I know! Dumb!

____________________________________________________

Roddy MacStew: At least let the boy go!
Gutierrez: No.
Roddy MacStew: Why not?
Gutierrez: Because he tasks me! He *tasks* me! Around the moons of veigo, I chuckle at thee. Around the suns of andromada I chuckle more at thee. Revenge is a dish best served with pinto beans and muffins! Kirk, oh, friend, I... Oh!
[fixes tie]
Gutierrez: I'm sorry…

(Special Note: Gutierrez was played by Ricardo Montalban whom would break into his Kahn (Star Trek II) character at the wrong times.

_______________________________________________

Guitierrez: I am stronger than you, faster than you, and better than you.
Freakazoid: Yes, but can you dance?
Guitierrez: [does a short step dance] Yes.
Freakazoid: [hushed whisper] Wow.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47