Sunday, February 05, 2006

Fun with Pics

Colonel Sanders reborn.
_______________________________________________

Okay, who called for a burnt out Pimp?

_______________________________________
That must have been an awesome dance.
_________________________________________________
I know, let’s collect all the goofy looking people in the room and force them to take a picture together. Brilliant. (Note: after this picture, the camera broke down, and so did the guy taking the photo. )
_________________________________________________
No joke: I hate these things. Every time I drive down the damn street in Louisville, I get caught behind these stupid things. They’re slow and stupid to look at. _____________________________________________________________

No comment.

_______________________________________

Burnt out Pimp 2: “I was once a Pimp, once a Pimp.”

(For those that don’t know, that was a G.I. Joe Movie joke. It was when Cobra Commander was turned into a snake and…oh just forget it.)
________________________________________________________________________
Nerdy Soldier: “I’m part of the Geek special forces.”

Semaj: “So, what does that job entail?”

Nerdy Soldier: “Mostly us running away shouting ‘don’t shoot us’”

_______________________________________________________________

You know that there’s something wrong with an Era that has the men overdressed and wearing makeup more than the women. The original Metrosexual era

________________________________________________________________
Lame Pirate: “I know I’m a wimpy Pirate, so can you at least give me 15 % of your treasure?”
________________________________________________________
This is John’s normal Saturday night suit.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47