Friday, February 03, 2006

Chappelle on Oprah



http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1523197/20060203/index.jhtml?headlines=true

Comment: I saw this interview on Oprah.(Yeah, I watched Oprah.) To me Dave Chappelle looked drained, worn out. I didn’t agree with everything he said on the show, but it was interesting hearing from him, in his own words.

(("I don't want the money, I don't want the drama. I just want to do my show again."))

I’m still not sure why he left in the first place. But, the show could be back on the air soon.

(("This is what I'm envisioning," he said to the camera, addressing Comedy Central, which broadcasts his show. "This is what we do. We restructure the deal. ... I think I'm more than willing to finish what we started. I want to be clear: I'm not mad at anyone anymore."))

He also stated that he had a falling out with his best friend who helped him on the show. These guys were tight for years.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47