Sunday, August 29, 2010

Training videos...(90s?)

Training videos...

Well, that was certainly strange...in a New Jack Swing Era kind of way. I love that the guy singing in this video is giving it all his best, when you consider that he's just doing it for this shitty training video. Yeah, the song is silly, but it is still better than anything Kesha has come up with.

I wouldn't be surprised if this video is still being shown in training classes at Wendy's.

So, how did this video come to be on the internet?

Strange Randy, the person that posted the video, left this comment: ((My friend worked at Wendy's when he was 16. Before he quit he stole this training tape. He gave it to me and I put the songs on YouTube. I am very happy everyone is enjoying them so much. Thanks for watching. ))

Soft Drinks

Never have I found soft drinks more arousing than this training video. I love the really bad ad-libs in the middle of the song. BTW, did they sample Bobby Brown's “Don't be Cruel” beat?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47