Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Relax, Bill Cosby is not dead.

Relax, Bill Cosby is not dead. (Check out Cosby's response to the rumors)

I never suspected he was dead. I just wanted to know where the hell he went? Like many Internet hoaxes, someone came out stating that he was dead and the rumor went through the “series of tubes” like wild fire.

Somehow, the man that brought us Leonard Part 6 is also a Twitter guy. He reported on his Twitter account that he's very much alive. From his Twitter, ((Again, I'm rebuttaling rumors about my demise. But, I'm confirming I have an app ))

After reading some of his tweets, I'm disappointed he doesn't talk about Coca-Cola, Jello-Pudding pops, or Ghost Dad. Hell, I'd settle for new episodes of Picture Pages.

I want that damn Picture Pages maker.

2 comments:

MC said...

See, I think I will know when Cosby dies... something will be really different in the world and I won't be able to put my finger on it until I hear the news.

Semaj said...

I think more people would have confirmed his death and it was be a big thing around the comedy world. But young people will probably not know how he is.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47