Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Drastic Indeed


I was reading through StyleCaster.com and I was intrigued with their “11 Drastic Celebrity Transformations”. And, I figured I give my two cents on a few of them.

Portia de Rossi: Man, what did she do to herself? I used to really find her attractive when she was curvy on Ally McBeal. She had that cute face and nice body. She seems to have caved into the Hollywood pressure and gotten too skinny.

Heidi Montag: What has she done to her face? She looks more like the Batman villain Clayface today. Somewhere inside her, she thinks she’s ugly and continues to get surgeries. Someone needs to stop her before her face looks like it has been through the Slap-Chop (Quick Chop). Now, if we can do something about her singing…

Sarah Michelle Gellar: I’ve always found her cute, but yeah she wasn’t looking too hot in her early days.

Katherine Heigl: Call me old fashion, but I liked her heavier look back in the day. She’s starting to look a bit too skinny. I’m not the biggest fan of her as an actress though.

Jennifer Aniston: I’m about 50/50 with Aniston. Maybe it’s because I really hated everyone associated with “Friends”, but I just couldn’t stand her and her looks. Then there was that famous leaked picture of Aniston walking around naked on “The Break Up”(NSFW). I give her props for actually being fully naked for a freaking PG-13 movie.



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47