Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More Fun with the Urban Dictionary Terms

More Fun with the Urban Dictionary Terms

Drum Driving: While you are driving and listening to music, you bang on the steering wheel as if it were a drum set.

Comment: I do this every time I go out for a spin in my car. I really get into my 90s and 80s songs to point I start to even sing too. Does this mean the rearview mirror is the cowbell?

Soap grafting: The act of attaching an almost completely used piece of soap to a new, unused piece because it is now too small to be conveniently used but you also don't want to waste it.

Comment: Holy crap, I do this all the time. I hate wasting those little small pieces of soap. I also combine two older ones together to make another one. I call this ghetto modifying.

bootyism: a religion originating encouraging the endowment of large quantities of booty, getting booty, banging booty, etc.

Comment: Finally, a religion I can get “behind”. I’m not going to lie I’m really into the booty…that didn’t sound right. Moving on…

Stall Waiting: When you realize that you and your neighbor have finished using the bathroom at the same time so you delay exiting the stall a few seconds to avoid any uncomfortable eye contact or "excuse me"s while leaving the stall.

Comment: I do this all the time. I will wait until I hear the door outside. I try my best to never talk in the restroom, even when I know the other person. I just get a little squeamish when there are other penises around.

Masturbatone: The muscle tone one gets from masturbating frequently and rigorously.

Comment: Hmm, I better not say anything about this one. Hey, what’s that over there? (Runs away quickly)

stoplight party: A party where guests wear the the colors of the traffic signal to denote their relationship status: green means they're single, red means they're taken, and yellow means their relationship status is "complicated"

Comment: Hold on, we now have to color code our damn relationship status. And, what the hell is this “It’s Complicated” bullshit? Now we’re adding Facebook relationship statuses to real life.

Cracked Screen App: When you crack your iPhone screen for some reason, but you just keep using it since it still works. It is free to get this app but if you want to get rid of it, you need to pay around $70 to get it fixed.

Comment: If you want a cracked screen, there’s an App for that.

Balls out: To exude tremendous effort, to try extremely hard.

Comment: I’ve never understood this expression. If you had their balls out, the last thing you want to do is try extremely hard. I also don’t understand why women use this expression either.

Is there an App for that?

It's complicated: A Facebook relationship status, where an individual is not happy with their current relationship, and is willing to tell the world how frustrated they are with their significant other or lack thereof.

Comment: Words cannot express my hatred of this term in Facebook. Every time I see this on someone’s profile, I want to reach into the screen and slap him or her with a Mc-Chicken sandwich. I hate this status.

muffin top: When a woman wears a pair of tight jeans that makes her flab spill out over the waistband, just like the top of a muffin sits over the edge of the paper case.

Comment: Wow, I never saw it that way, but it does look like a muffin top. More and more, I’m seeing more and more women wearing stuff their body types aren’t supposed to wear.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47