Thursday, April 01, 2010

Duck Tales (Ep 1)

The First Episode of Duck Tales

Wow, I pretty remember some of this episode line for line. This first episode is part of a larger story arc. I can’t believe how amazing the animation and voice acting is for a show made in the 80s for syndication.

~Scrooge McDuck is very mean and not as nice as he is later portrayed.

~They get rid of Donald Duck rather quickly in the opening. I didn’t realize how quickly he leaves the show.

~The Beagle Boys: They are a direct reference to all those 1930-40s criminals in movies and TV shows at the time. They even talk in the heightened gangster dialect. They were always my favorite villains from the show.

~I like the Loony Toons elements to the series. One Beagle Boy eats a freaking bomb and he’s okay afterwards.

~Huey, Dewey, and Louie are the main focus of this first episode.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47