Saturday, April 10, 2010

Terry Crews Old Spice ads

Probably the best ad ever! The (new) Old Spice ads

I mean he break through the commercial and smashes a skyscraper.

Someone decided to bring character actor Terry Crews into the Old Spice mix. Tim & Eric (the ones from Adult Swim) directed the commercials. It has their mark all over it. The ads remind me of the classic ad campaign “Terry Tate: Office Linebacker”.

Anything that has an angry guy yelling at us with shit exploding is all right by me.

The other one is the Double Sun Power!!!!

4 comments:

MC said...

Is there anything Terry Crews can't make awesome?

Semaj said...

Yeah, he's great in pretty much everything he's in. I loved his role in Balls of Fury and The Longest yard

MC said...

He was the only good thing in White Chicks too.

Semaj said...

Right after this comment I saw him in Training Day. And, there is a interview with him on the Adam Collrolla network

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47