Friday, April 02, 2010

McDonald's customer slaps employee for waiting too long.

Pissed off customer jumps out of car window and attacks a McDonald’s employee.

I want my Sandwich foo”

Pissed off customer jumps out of car window and slaps a McDonald’s employee.

From app, ((Police say an impatient customer slapped a drive-thru worker at a New Jersey McDonald's because he was tired of waiting for his Filet-O-Fish sandwich.))

Look, I’d be the first to tell you that I’ve been to certain McDonald’s where they take their time making your order and make you wait a long time. However, did you really need to climb through your window and into the drive-thru window?

How much was that Filet-O-Fish? One dollar?

If they make you wait too long, just ask for your money back. And, the hard work of claiming through the window sort of defeats the purpose of the drive-thru.

((Police say the man told an employee he would be waiting for him, slapped him in the face and walked out of the store with the sandwich.))

If I worked there, I would have said, “Do you want napkins?”

Honestly, when I first read about this story I thought, “Please don’t let this be another black person making us all look stupid.”

Anyway screw arresting him, perhaps McDonald’s should hire him to speed up their damn slow-ass drive-thru services. The potential of getting slapped will make anyone move faster.

At least he didn't do thousands of dollars worth of damage. Like this woman...

Source here.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47