Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Random Stuff

Random Stuff

~I really hate Kentucky weather. It is so uneven. Yesterday, it was 80 degrees and it went to mid 40s for night. Make up your mind. Granted, I know we're not really the South, but I'd like the weather to copy the Southern weather though.

~Clash of the Titans director wasn't too happy about the 3D conversion. He never intended for the movie to be 3D. The studio sort of forced the 3D onto the movie. I'm not sure why studios are forcing 3D down our throats.

~Star Trek/X-Men 1 (Linkara review): Yes, this comic does exist. At one point, Marvel got the rights to the franchise and created numerous spin-offs comics. This crossover was one of them. I'm sorry but X-men and Star Trek simply don't fit together. But, the artwork is pretty good. Keep in mind that there was also a Star Trek TNG crossover.

~Jedward Ice Ice Baby: Uh, who exactly are these two douche bags with the stupid haircuts. I hate to say this but the only thing cool about this song is the Vanilla Ice portions. Strangely enough, some of the dances are MC Hammer moves.

~Denny's does kind of suck: The Amazing Atheist rants on Denny's. The last time I went to Denny's was when 95% of Louisville was out of power. The food was bad and it took a while to get a damn refill.

2 comments:

MC said...

The Studios get more money per ticket for 3D... that's why they are going nuts with it.

Semaj said...

That is true, and I have to wonder if Tim Burton has a similar story.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47