Thursday, April 08, 2010

Random Things

Random Things

~There was a girl I knew about six or seven years ago. She was really cute and extremely smart. I wanted to ask her out a few times, but never got around to it. She had a great attitude and nice smile. After quitting work, I heard rumors that she became a lesbian. At a party, she showed up with her very man-ish girlfriend. She dressed differently and acted different. Seven years later, she is back to being heterosexual and she had a young child. And, now she's religious. Funny how life turns out. There was another woman that pretty much had the same story. Way to go to one extreme to another one.

~The Skulls: This movie was on TV today. It is pretty terrible. There are a lot major actors. I had no idea that Rob Cohen was the director of this movie. That explains the bad acting and shitty musical choices. Really, did we need to hear Creed? The Skulls had two more direct to DVD sequels.

~I really need to start watching Breaking Bad. Everyone is telling me that it is a great show.

~30 second parking Ticket: Wow, talk about a speed ticketing. Check out the amazing letter the guy wrote to city to complain about the ticketing of his car. If cities moved as fast as it does on parking tickets on crime and drugs, we'd be in a cleaner place.

~I turn on First 48 Hours and Louisville is on the show. For reasons I can’t get into, I know one of the detectives on there. That’s just crazy. I actually talked to this detective. I can't get into why I talked to her though, but it is interesting to put a face to the voice.

2 comments:

MC said...

I saved a friend from becoming reborn. If I go to hell for that, it was worth it because he ended up meeting a great girl after that.

Semaj said...

I can see your point. I think you did the right thing. I usually get the other side of it. People smell the agnostic on me and try to get me to convert. I've had both Christians and Muslims ask me to go their places.


I know a religious guy that goes through girlfriends like its nothing and he claims he doesn't have sex with them.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47