Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~The History of Sega Saturn: I remember coming out of high school and watching the ads for the new systems. What I did like was that Sega built to be expanded. It is a real shame they never fully used the expansion bay.

~Cute girls saying “Hey, Guys” to the web camera: Someone put a lot of work into this one. It is worth it. Why are there some dudes in this one though. Is there a cute girl union that says they have to say “Hey, guys”.

~Christina Hendricks is the sexiest woman in the US by Esquire: I couldn't agree more. She is damn super sexy. I love that a full-figured women beat other women out of that honor. I'm sure the fashion industry hates that fact, because they've attacked her on numerous times.

~Silver Streak: Man, this came on cable and it brings back memories of watching this movie back when I was a little kid. I was really into trains and this movie took place mostly on a train. Yes, the black-face scene is very funny. I don't think they would get away with it in this age. Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder are great together in this action comedy.

~Worst Back to the Future parody ever...

~I so glad Thunder over Louisville is finally over. I haven't been down there in years for the fireworks. I guess we should be proud because it is the largest fireworks show of North America.

~MC Guru from Gang Starr is dead: Holy, crap I didn't know he was sick. I really dug his music and thought he could flow. Supposedly, his family and he didn't get along too well.

~Google streetview takes 43 photos of the same woman! I know of someone that did see some of their friends on the site. I'm still looking for my car and me on the site. I do recognize a few people I've seen in my travels.

~lesbian shitasses? Scott Baio, what the hell does that even mean? And, let's not forget that most people have forgotten what Baio has done to become famous. But, Lesbian Shitasses is not even a word.

4 comments:

MC said...

Gene Wilder should still be making comedies.

Semaj said...

agreed, I remember watching Inside the actors studio, did he ever mention the reason he stopped acting?

MC said...

Semi-retirement... he does other artistic things now.

Semaj said...

okay, it is still a shame he doesn't do more movies

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47