Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lane Bryant ad too much ass and boobs? (Ashley Graham)

Lane Bryant ad too much ass and boobs?

Not for me. I call her prefect. And, the ad is very tastefully done. It is certainly not trashy like that stupid Paris Hilton Hamburger ad. The Lane Bryant ad is quick and to the point. The only question I have is this: Did she just go out in public with just a bra and panties on under a rain coat? God bless her.

Ashley Graham, the model in the ad, is extremely attractive. I really do agree with everyone in The Samurai Frog's blog comment section. There is this constant battle to keep full-figured women out of the modeling scene. I still can't get over the attacks from women inside the fashion industry making snide remarks about the lovely Christina Hendricks.

And, is the ad any different than all those stupid Victoria's Secret ads?

I hate Victoria's Secret. I hate the name and what the store represents. Why should I care that about what kind of secret Victoria has? STFU, Victoria and keep your secret to yourself.

Here's Ashley Graham's response to the controversy.

Damn, this makes me like her even more. She comes across as intelligent and reasonable.

So, if you ever decide to buy women's underwear, I'll be going to Lane Bryant to buy them. Not that I really have a reason to panties...

Side notes

-Headline News accidentally runs the Mc Rib parody video instead! WTF, HLN?

-More people add their thoughts on the issue.

4 comments:

MC said...

BTW, in the world of WWE women's wrestlers, this is their definition of "fat".

http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/mickie-james-bikini-_33491.jpg

Are you shitting me?

She was recently released from the company and they had had a story line in the past few months that she was being harassed by a couple of heel divas because she was fat.

WTF?

Semaj said...

uh, wow. There is NOTHING fat about that woman. I'd say she's perfect.

Women would pay to look that good in a bikini.

MC said...

And the girl's got back too.

Semaj said...

Very nice, thumbs up.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47