Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Aimee Mann gets pwned by Ice T

Aimee Mann gets pwned by Ice T

For some reason, Aimee Mann decided to make a comment about Ice-T's acting.

((Christ, there is no reason in the world anyone should ever have cast Ice T in a television show. ))

Ice-T’s acting career has had its ups and downs. Even though he’s been a rapper for a long time, he’s been acting since 1983. But, he receives major points for writing the music in Be Somebody... or Be Somebody's Fool! (a Mr. T joint). For every bad Tank Girl, Leprechaun in the Hood, and 3000 Miles to Graceland, there are some good gigs like New Jack City, Law & Order.

Well, Ice-T didn’t like Aimee Mann’s review of his acting and tweeted a response back to her.

((Hey @aimeemann stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time.. Eat a hot bowl of Dicks!))

Of course, this response by Ice-T just killed me. I love the swipe about her music. After listening to her music on Youtube, I can say her music isn’t for me. I do like that he offered her to “ear a hot bowl of dicks”. I'm just curious where one finds a bowl of this stuff? Will Mr. Ice-T warm up the dicks for Aimee Mann?

Guessing by her muted tweet back, she didn't want a hot bowl of “detectives”. ((He's out there doing his job. He doesn't need any heckling from the peanut gallery. So, I am sorry, Mr. T! You get out there and DO IT! ))

Wait, did she just call him Mr. T? Last time I checked, Mr. T and Ice-T were completely different people. But, Ice-T did write songs for Mr. T's special. Mrs Mann, how can you hate Mr. T or Ice-T after this video?

5 comments:

MC said...

I went to Aimee Mann's twitter, and she had made a comment about them making a Mr. Ed movie, and then later quipped that she was waiting for the backlash from that statement.

MC said...

I respect Ice T for putting up some of the negative tweets that came his way for the slap back:

RT @NikkeSanni: I respected u as an artist, actor, father & man.But not after ur comment to @aimeemann.Ur a played out bag of wet ass chunks

Semaj said...

Yeah, I have to give Ice-T credit for that. I bet he's gotten a kick out of the news reporting of this story.

Does Mann's remarks seem a little snotty to you? I'm not sure if I like her Mr. Ed comment or not.

I do seem to think she is a smart girl though.

MC said...

Why, you are looking forward to a Mr. Ed movie starring Taylor Lautner?

People are allowed to have opinions. If Ice T had tweeted that the Aimee Mann singalong scene from Magnolia was stupid, or she was the worst thing in The Big Lebowski and she hit back at him, it'd be just as cool.

Hell, Kevin Smith built his second career as a tweeter/public speaker on this very principle.

Semaj said...

As long as Taylor Lautner turns into the horse I'm down.

Why do we need another remake of Mr. Ed when they had Hot to Trot with Bobcat Goldthwait. Okay its not really a remake.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47