Friday, April 16, 2010

Steven Seagal: Lightening Bolt ad with Steven Seagal? WTF?

Steven Seagal: Lightening Bolt ad with Steven Seagal? WTF?

There is so much wrong with this ad that it comes around to being right again. Is this real? If it is, the ad actually makes me not want to try his shitty energy drink again.

-“Hey there”: Never start an ad with that line.

-“It taste just great”: Are you sure about that? I’ve had it and it was the worst thing I’ve ever tasted. I mixed Coca-Cola with Pepsi and that is a bad taste, but Lightening Bolt is worst.

-He likes swimming in his own drink: There is so much wrong with that line that I don’t know where to begin.

-Is that music in the background his actual band?

-This video has two babes in it that seem to work for him. I’m not sure how this will reflect on his upcoming legal troubles.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47