Thursday, April 15, 2010

Larry King, it’s time to give it up. (Larry King Scandal)

Larry King, it’s time to give it up.

I generally hate Larry King because I find his show uninteresting and soft. Now that his 8th divorce is coming up, I think it is about time for Larry King to reflect on his life. After the 8th failed marriage, King needs to consider the following.

~Marriage just might not be your thing: Not everyone needs to be tied down. And, I think rich people shouldn’t get married anyway because they jeopardize their wealth.

~You’re picking the wrong women: I can only wish at his age I can get hot young women to sleep with me, but you might want to “test drive the car” before you buy.

I’m sure they’re marring him for the money, but there comes a point when banging a Lizard Man is just too much. And, what a creep he is for getting into his wife’s sister’s pants. I do think it is time for this old fart to retire and sit in a rocking chair, yelling at kids to get off his lawn.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47