Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Random Things

What is she thinking about now? You'll find out in the next season.
__________________________

Random Things

~Heroes turns the Cheerleader gay: I’m all for gay characters being in shows, but turning Hayden Panettiere into a lesbian seems like a desperate attempt to regain ratings after all the shake ups going on behind the scenes. I stopped watching Heroes around season two, and never got back into it. When the news of the Cheerleader going 'gay' is your big announcement, that troubles me. What about all the problems the fans have been complaining about? I don't see this show making it past the fourth season.

~Soulja Boy talks about leaving rap: Uh, good. And, don't come back. Soulja's 'music' has crapped on hip-hop long enough. He's everything that is wrong with the industry. And, making fun of your white audience doesn't help matters. I hate Soulja Boy, and that damn song.

~I had no idea who the hell was Lady Ga-Ga was. Then I realized it she was the singer that made Poker Face. Listen, I know the song is very dirty and it isn't taking about the card game. (Poke her face?) How is this considered music? I can make it this damn song on my computer. I also hate the fact she is a friend of Perez Hilton. He keeps name-dropping her. The name Gaga just annoys me to no end.

~This Sarah Palin thing: While she is quitting her job, she went fishing with the family, and called the media to attend. Huh? She is going to run for 2012, she just hasn't confirmed it. She will keep herself in the news as much as possible. And, her lawyer is threatening to sue bloggers.

~A Blade prequel?: I'm game. I'd like to see another Blade movie done right after the crap that was Blade III. Director Stephen Norrington and Stephen Dorff will return.

5 comments:

MC said...

Part of me thinks that the writers of Heroes are trying to get some of the same buzz Buffy got for making Willow a lesbian.

PJ said...

It would be great if Heroes introduced a new badass character who happened to be gay; making Claire gay just feels like a desperate attempt to bring in horny male viewers. I bet it will just be a temporary 'I kissed a girl' moment.

A Blade prequel would be cool too.

Semaj said...

MC: You're probably right. Didn't they hint at it early on in Buffy? I don't remember. They certainly handled it well.

PJ: I don't think the cheerleader ever showed any previous lesbian hints. I agree they should have just introduced an new character that is gay instead

Mayren said...

Heroes is def going downhill fast.
imho - some of Soulja Boy & Gaga's songs are catchy.
I mean havn't you ever had some bit or piece of music stuck in your head that you didn't wanna like but it just happened?
That's how i ended up liking both of their musics. As People i'm sure they suck - but alot of people do.

Semaj said...

I can't bring myself to get back into Heroes.

I'm that way with all those bad 80s songs. I can't get them out of my head.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47