Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Corey Feldman looking like Michael Jackson at Michael Jackson's memorial: How stupid can he be?

Congratulations, Corey Feldman, you’re even shocked me

From NY Daily,

((It wouldn’t be unusual to see an avid Michael Jackson fan dressed up as the King of Pop at the late singer’s memorial. Unless that fan is Corey Feldman.))

Yes, Corey Feldman came into the memorial in full MJ gear. I would have chalked it up to a tribute if it was someone else. Knowing Feldman, he did it for the attention. He's done this stuff before.

((The iconic 80s actor made quite the entrance as he arrived to the late pop singer’s memorial at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Tuesday morning. ))

Why? Why?

I guess we're lucky he didn't show up in his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles costume. He did this to get back into the Google searches, so this wasn't a tribute to his friend. He wanted to be seen in the outfit and get people talking about it on blogs and other sites. (Crap, I'm playing right into his hands.)

If you want to see it done properly, Corey, check out how they dressed for Billy Mays' thing (Note: they all dressed that way, and not one person). If they didn't ask you to dress like MJ, then don't do it. I wished someone would have asked him to leave.

I have to agree with Levar Burton on this one.

((Why, today of all days, would Corey Feldman dress up like Michael??? ))

I'm really starting to see what MC sees in Feldman. Is there something bigger than a D-bag?



2 comments:

MC said...

That's exactly why I don't like Corey Feldman... he is a complete and utter douchebag.

I may hate an asshole, but I can still respect them, but a douchebag, well, no, I can never have respect for them.

Semaj said...

you're completely right. This just sent me over to your camp in the Corey D-bag department. It is a shame a grown man has to play dress up at a memorial to get attention.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47