Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Troll 2 (a major train wreck)

The Ewoks version of Hell!
____________________________________________

Troll 2 (a major train wreck) Wiki page

I have one thing to say...

You can't piss on hospitality

I was reading through “the Ultimate 11 worst movie sequels” and they were talking about Troll 2. Troll 2 has become famous for being one of the worst movies ever. There is no acting involved in the movie and they're simply reading from the script as if it was the first time.

Besides, you cant really ‘act’ to lines like this,

Joshua: They're eating my mom!
Troll: Do you want some, Joshua?
Joshua: AHHHHH!

Comment: Out of context, this line can be seen in a completely different light, very disturbing light.

Michael: We left at nine thirty an hour and a half off schedule and we never saw a sign of your beau.
Holly: Elliot is not my beau! He's my boyfriend and he told me last night that he loves me and that he wanted to come on this trip with me and my family.

From Wikipedia,

((Troll 2 is a 1990 horror film, directed by Claudio Fragasso, under the pseudonym Drake Floyd. During production, the film was known as Goblins, and some foreign releases of the movie were labeled as such, but upon release in the United States, the title was changed to Troll 2 in an attempt to help sell the film by connecting it to an established horror movie, the 1986 Empire Pictures film Troll. The two films, however, have no connection apart from the title. In fact, despite the title, no actual trolls appear in Troll 2. ))

One guy created a documentary on the fanboy response to the movie. Michael Stephenson, the child actor in the film, directed the documentary Best Worst Movie.

Never has popcorn seemed sexier(?) (this is the worst scene ever created)

You can actually watch the whole damn movie

(right here is part 1) (you can watch the rest here)

But I dare you to finish the movie. I remember watching it when I was younger, but today I couldn't get past the really bad 80s music in the opening credits.

-Patton Oswalt interviews one of the actors.

-A video review.

Like I said before, I double dare you to watch this stupid.

Oh, my

2 comments:

MC said...

That Patton Oswalt thing is the shit. 100% awesome.

Semaj said...

You can see Patton Oswalt face light up when the guy told him he was in Troll 2. I remember Oswalt taking about watching Troll 2