Thursday, July 30, 2009

Is Kevin Federline having a baby?

Is Kevin Federline having a baby?

It certainly appears so. At first, I was shocked on how big the man has gotten. But, then I realized he doesn’t do much of anything. We know his ‘rap’ album isn’t putting food on the table, so I guess it is his ex-wife’s income keeping him big.

I know he’s taking care of the kids, but maybe it’s time to get a gig too. Sitting around the housing listening to "PopoZão" is not going to help.

The sad thing is there is talk of a reality show about him taking the pounds off. Please don’t do it. Don’t give this guy another reality show. I hate this guy, but he appears to be an okay father.

Side note: I find it amusing that Britney is now in shape and her loser hubby isn’t.

When is that next rap album coming out, Kevin?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47