Sunday, July 26, 2009

Super videogame fanboy destroys his Computer monitor

Super videogame fanboy destroys his Computer monitor

Some stupid videogame nerd destroyed his computer screen over DDR (Stepmania?). Uh, it’s only a videogame, dude. (MC and I had a conversation about these types of people just before I saw this video!)

Even if it isn’t real, this sums up the state of video gaming right here.

Btw, look at the damage he did to the rest of his room. I’ve thrown down a controller or cussed out a videogame, but smashing your machine is just stupid. Smashing a harder object against a softer one is just not a smart move. Don't take it that seriously, unless you're the Angry Videogame Nerd.

I heard, allegedly, he posted this for his friends and took it down, but not fast enough. It went viral. This was mentioned in the comment section.

Think of the video above as the skinner version of this video.

4 comments:

MC said...

I am trying to think back to the last time I threw a controller down in anger... it was back in the SNES days... and I can't even remember the game I had been playing.

When you are getting to the point where you are a) breaking things and b) putting your head and other parts of your body through your wall, well, I think it is time to step back and re-evaluate your priorities. Games are supposed to be fun, not frustrating, especially not to the point where you are doing damage to your body or furnishings.

When my game crazy ass is calling you nuts, you know you have problems.

Semaj said...

And that damage looks serious. I;m sort of glad this leaked onto the internet because it needs to be shown how badly some of these game fanboys can behave. We have one at work that pretty much pissed his high school life away because of excessive gaming.

I thought it was funny that we were just talking about this issue.

MC said...

Down with fanboys... down with fanboys.

These are the kind of players that Jack Thompson would go to town on with the aggressive behavior and such, despite the fact that it was a rhythm game... I mean, really, who gets this mad over a RHYTHM game?

Semaj said...

And, the song was shit too.

Sadly, it is probably someone that doesn't have a much of a social life outside dancing and rhythm games.

Trust me I hate saying that because people have accused me of being a hermit too.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47