Saturday, January 17, 2009

What is wrong with Joaquin Phoenix?

What is wrong with Joaquin Phoenix?

First he says that he’s going to retire from acting. And, he says he’s doing it for a musical career. Now, we’re told the music career is going to be a rap career.

What?

Now, I’ve seen a couple of videos of him ‘performing’ a various clubs. And, he’s terrible. He’s so terrible that I have to wonder if he’s just putting on a show for everyone. This might all be a complex joke on his part. Or at least I hope so…

I mean how can he possibly think he make a career out of this? I see him as a K-Fed type. K-Fed still has to live off his babies’ Mommy and something tells me he’s not going to get a Grammy anytime soon.

Don’t take my word for it, listen and watch the power of Phoenix.

I like Phoenix as an actor, but not so much as a rapper. I hope he realizes that soon.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47