Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Another Meme III: The Search for more Meme

21. Favorite smells?: Pancakes and McDonald’s breakfast food in the morning. The smell of the street after it rains is good too. Freshly cut wood.

22. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?: Some D-bag with the wrong number, and that happened like on the 16th . I almost never receive phone calls. I got a random message from someone else that thought I was a chick. The message reads: “Can I IM to Gattis, Luke” Followed by a few smiley faces. What does that even mean? Besides, I don’t think a dude would leave another dude a smiley face unless they’re REALLY into each other, if you know what I mean.

23. Favorite sports to watch?: I generally hate watching sports and I’m not much of a sports guy in any form. I don’t talk about sports or play any sports video games. I don’t know who won the Super Bowl last year or any year before that. I can’t tell you who won the World Series either.

24. Hair color?: Black, though my hair would turn dark red during the summer when I was a kid. I don’t know why that happened. Maybe, I’m a mutant or something.

25. Eye color?: I never really checked, I’m not making it up. You know they say that if you stare into a person’s eyes deep enough, you can see they’re soul. Would that happen if you looked at yourself in the mirror?

26. Do you wear contacts?: I…Don’t…know.

27. Favorite food?: Chinese food, followed by Japanese food, then Mexican. I’m hungry.

28. Scary movies or happy endings?: How about scary movies with happy endings. I know that’s a bold concept, but I’d love to see it. All these terrible things happen to the surviving character and she defeats the killer/slasher, and she goes home beaten up and bloodied. She turns on the lights and she hears a crowd shout, “Surprise!”

It was a surprise party for her and the credits roll.

29. Last movie you watched?:In Bruges” I enjoyed the movie, but I didn’t think it deserved the fan-wank that it received from web movie reviewers.

30. What color shirt are you wearing?: Baby blue. Real men wear baby blue. You won’t ever see me sport a pink shirt though.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47