Monday, January 12, 2009

Random Stuff

James: Whoa, I didn't mean to call you crazy. You don't have to shoot me.
______________________________________

Random Stuff

~Tina Fey makes fun of the “Internet”: (It's at the bottom.) The only problem I have is that I don't think there are too many critics and haters out there for Fey. I think she's an intelligent and funny woman that doesn't mind making fun of herself. However, it's come to light that the people she told to 'suck it' are real people. Wow, she actually read the comments. Nice, I like it that she took it a step further.

Maybe Boll or Mike Myers might mention me at an awards show. But who would give an award to Boll or Myers right now?

~Gran Torino has made over 40 million and is number one over Bride Wars. Don’t cheer too much because, Bride Wars still made 21 million and that’s a lot for a comedy. I’m still not sold on Gran Torino, but I love the, “Get off my land land.”

~Prison Break: Cherry Hill: Is this prison break going to happen? I keep hearing that crazy killer lady Gretchen might show up on that show, if it ever happens. They rewrote it so that Gretchen lived during the beginning of the season. IMDB says the release date is April 2009, but I'm not seeing anything about the show in the news stuff.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47